It’s March 1, and it’s time to gauge my progress towards my 2009 goals. Here’s the lowdown for February:
- Weight: this is definitely my weak spot. I’ve gained 5 pounds since Jan. 1, so I now weigh 180.5. Argh. Now I have 20 pounds to lose in 10 months. I think I only exercised two days in February. That changes this week.
- I’m adding to the food storage gradually, and I have my N95 respirator masks now for protection in a flu epidemic.
- My fiscal discipline is much better than my health discipline. I came in $148 under budget this month! That amount has been transferred to savings.
- I paid the extra $100 towards my car loan this month.
- I’ve tossed a couple of old pieces of bread; otherwise, I haven’t wasted any food this month.
Everything is going well except for the weight loss. That changes today.